|Degree Awarded:||B.A. (Indian Studies)|
|Major Focus:||Interdisciplinary study with thematic courses on economic development, politics, society, language and culture of India and her relations to the world.|
|Minor Areas:||Chinese Studies, Thai Studies, and other minor areas offered by international programmes at Thammasat University, including courses transferred from overseas partner institutions by approval of the degree committee of PBIC.|
|Total Credits:||129 credits|
|Course arrangement:||Two semesters. Each semester lasts 15 weeks, each course is conducted 3 hours a week.|
|Annual intake:||40 students|
- Applicants must have completed or expected to complete a secondary school, Mathayom 6 or an equivalent (GED / (IGCSE / GCSE / GCE)* / AP / IB / A-Level
* See more details in Thammasat Announcement of PBIC Admission 2019.
- Submit ONE of the following test results obtained no more than 2 years prior to the application deadline.
- IELTS (Academic) 6.0
- TOEFL (iBT) 61
- TU-GET 500
- New SAT (Reading and Writing) – 350 or Total SAT – 1100
- Specific requirements for each round of admissions 62 apply