PBIC Lecture Series on “Indigenous Practices for Sustainable Social Development” is an attempt to share experiences and exchange knowledge on best practices, positive outcomes, issues and challenges of indigenous people’s practices in India and in Thailand. The workshop would bring forward such interesting case studies from India and Thailand to build awareness and understanding of these practices, that can further be adapted and developed as innovative approaches for coping with environmental changes.
Date and Time: 25 September 2018, 09.00-16.00
Venue: Kukrit Pramoj Conference Room, 9th Floor, Anekprasong Building 1, Thammasat University, Tha Prachan Campus.
Expert speakers from:
- Hydro Agro Informatics Institute (HAII), Thailand
- Asia Indigenous Peoples Pact (AIPP), Thailand
- National Economics and Social Development Board (NESDB), Thailand
- Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Kasetsart University, Thailand
- Prayatna Samiti, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
- Divine Yoga, Thailand