PBIC Admission 2nd Round: Portfolio II
B.A. (International Program) in
– Chinese Studies
– Indian Studies
– Thai Studies
– One-semester study abroad
– Student exchange at partner universities (e.g. University of California, University of Cambridge, Peking University, University of Edinburgh)
- Applicants must have completed or expected to complete secondary school or an equivalent (GED / IGCSE / GCSE / GCE / AP / IB / A-Level).
- 2. Applicants must have one of the following English proficiency test results (taken within 2 years prior to the application date)
– IELTS (Academic) 6.0
– TOEFL (iBT) 61
– TU-GET 500
– Old SAT (Critical Reading) or New SAT (Evidence – Based Reading and Writing) 350 or Total SAT 1100
– For Chinese Studies application, HSK4 at least 180 is required.
66 2613 3720